Thursday, December 10, 2009

Recycled Light bulb Ornaments and Frames

For a long time, I have been wanting to start my own business and sell my crafts. I have an Etsy site, but have had no luck with my children's paintings. I figure if I start local then maybe I will get more attention, so here I go.

I plan on starting to make my light bulb ornaments again and custom picture frames.

When we first got married nine years ago, this is how I decorated our tree (pics to come shortly, as my camera decided to die once again)with a plethora of light bulbs that had died and I decorated them with glass paint and craft supplies I had on hand.

I also plan on selling custom frames(pictures will soon follow).

My inner creativeness is dying to reappear. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Stina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krissi said...

That sounds pretty creative. I had a Thanksgiving turkey decoration made out of a lightbulb once! LOL! I have an almost 3 year old & 4 month old twins! Following from MBC!